- Are you about to acquire - or merge with - another organisation?
- Do you have solid plans in place to ensure you get what you pay for?
- How will you ensure the acquisition or merger process works smoothly?
The brutal reality of M&As is that most of them do not work in favour of the acquirer. This doesn't need to be so. By developing suitable a strategy, realistic plans and executing them flawlessly, M&A can work in your favour...
How to Make M&As Work in Your Favour
Some of the critical success factors to successful M&As are:
- The right target with the right strategic and cultural fit
- Coordinated execution using proven project management principles
Our services in the M&A field are focused on an orderly integration of the operation. We do not provide legal or financial advice. In the same vein, don't expect your financial advisor to understand your operational needs...
Example of Our Work
Changing the Culture of the Acquired Operation
Project: Food manufacturing plant, Sydney, Australia - The client acquired a competitor in another city and was challenged in their efforts to make the 'newcomer's' culture more compatible with their own. We played a part in their quest by aligning values between organisations and personnel, transferring key management system elements to the new operation and coaching the new team in their use.
Outcomes: This resulted in the two cultures being more closely aligned (manifested in more similar behaviours) and therefore more productive in their collaborative efforts.